Our SPA Executives are experienced in arranging high quality networking at CEO level at Arenas and Forums around the world. Our advisory services cover both the marketing and high-level content perspectives of your events and projects. Our multi-disciplinary team ensures a holistic and value adding perspective on every assignment we undertake.
Seafood Partners Alliance (SPA) Executives bring a wide range of capabilities to deliver your objectives:
- Broad high level (CEO) international network in the global seafood, fisheries and aquaculture sector.
- Expertise covering every part of the value chain, from oceans to plate, from farm to fork
- Our executives are engaged in major sustainability activities.
- High level experience in the set up and marketing of major events and projects around the world (e.g. NASF, Bergen, Norway)
- In-depth experience in the setup of strategic international discussion platforms impacting the sector (e.g. Brexit, sustainability)
- Highly connected to retail developments e.g.:
- running dedicated retail seminars
- market research
- category management projects and training
- Next generation focus by developing the network for future young leaders (Young leaders’ summits)
- Broad representation in global international forums, networks and symposiums.
- Strongly connected to Europe’s most relevant Ports and Fish Auction markets (Scandinavia, NL, France, UK)